Thursday, May 11, 2006

Momma has an addiction too

To be fair to the little dude I feel as though I should confess my serious love and addiction of Dunn Bros Coffee (local coffee shops in the Mnpls. area). So, so good to momma. It is my freshly-roasted, with room for cream, DARK MASTER. My sister is just as bad, and when she comes to visit from Australia for a month every summer we littlerally go there at least once a day. Can I also give a shout-out to Jesus for putting the good sense into the local franchise owner to put in a drive-thru? With her 3 kids and my 1, it would be near impossible to get our fix otherwise. Okay, must cut this short so I can go and physicially get some.

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Blogger Emilie said...

Interesting ... you and Steve both worship the Dark Master, only his java of choice is mochas, and he's not particular about where he gets them - Caribou seems to be a favorite for him.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home