Monday, May 15, 2006

Blame it on the rain


If loving Milli Vanilli is wrong, I don't want to be right.
Fakers. Frauds. A blatent marketing scam. Sure. True. No contest. Damn good music though. Blame it on the Rain, Girl You Know it's True, Don't Forget My Number... who couldn't listen to these gems over and over singing at the top of your lungs because you know you still know all the words as well. Ah Rob (r.i.p.) and Fab, I won't forget your number, and you will always have a Grammy in my heart. If I could find my Walkman and your cassette tape I would listen to you right now.

Don't miss next week when we discuss the political ramifications of Debbie Gibson's Lost in Your Eyes, and Nelson's (Can't Live Without Your) Love and Affection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home