Friday, July 21, 2006

New revelations

Quinn just got done telling Eddy and me very resolutely, that "we don't eat seals!". Where the hell did that come from? I asked him if he was an Eskimo and he said no. Funny boy.

We went to Paper Source today so I could buy some supplies to make his birthday invites with and on the way home he was tugging at his hair and kept saying, "cut hair, cut hair", so I granted his wish (because I am up for that mother of the year award). If you need to know anything about Quinn, know that he absolutely despises getting his hair cut. I have always done it at home myself because I knew he would scream and I didn't want to pay someone else to make him scream when I could do it for free. Today I branched out. We were near the exit for the Kids' Hair so I drove the car up the ramp like we were being chased by the po'lice. We walk in the door and Quinn is initially all excited because he see the cool chairs with TV's in front of them and then he realizes he is being duped and starts shouting, "let me out, let me out". Luckily they had a sort of chest strap on the chair (not like a torture device or anything) which dramatically minimized his thrashing ability. He did scream the whole time but the lady was very good and quick. The bonus was that he got to watch the Wiggles during the ordeal and he got a little sucker at the end. All in all it was worth the money and we will be going there from now on. I will try to post a photo as soon as I download some.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM , Blogger LutherLiz said...

Tell Quinn thanks for the reminder! :)

He's way too cute!

 
At 10:27 AM , Blogger Emilie said...

This made me smile in so many places! What a cutie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home