Monday, December 22, 2008

It has been awhile, no?

So I have been exceptionally tardy in making any type of regular updates as of late, but I am here now, so suck on that!

I expect you all want updates of some sort as you are all incredibly selfish and it is all about you, you, you! I kid...
keep your knickers on.

The big news is that Quinn officially became a man today! I was making dinner and he came round to look and got waaaay too excited and shouted in the most and loudest voice he could muster, "BACON?!? I LOOOOVE BACON!"... rather like the Beggin Strips commercial dog now that I think of it. I didn't have the heart to tell him it was heart healthy turkey bacon. I am led to believe that intense love of bacon makes him an official man though. He actually ate some of the strata I made so I consider that my Christmas miracle.

3 Comments:

At 7:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

ah, I love bacon too. Tell him Joseph's in St Paul has the BEST bacon ever. EVER.

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Vicki (aka Kodi's mommy) said...

Mmmmmmm...bacon!

 
At 5:48 PM , Blogger kristine said...

NUMMY!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home