Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Please keep in your thoughts

my friend Carrie who could use prayers right now.

Her mom has recently been diagnosed with a form of lymphoma and her maternal grandmother has been hospitalized with chest pains/heart problems.

If you could spare some thoughts and prayers for her family I think she would be appreciative.

I hope you don't mind I posted this Carrie. Let me know if you prefer I didn't.

Check out her cute fluffy duckie- haired daughter as well. She is the same age as the triplets should be. Ewan and Noel will probably be fighting over her in the future. She is going to be a heartbreaker, as is Mairin I fear.

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM , Blogger Soupy said...

Thank you so much
They still need the prayers - Grandma is STILL in the hospital after almost 2 weeks, and we find out tomorrow if she can return to her assisted living home w/Papa, or if she needs to do nursing home. If its nursing home, we're afraid she'll wither up and die......:(
Mom finds out on the 16th what is going on.............
Thank you.!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home