Friday, January 04, 2008

Serious prayer request PLEASE

for one of my former bridesmaids and dear friend from Chicago. Gita gave birth to a baby girl (let's call her cinnamon) via emergency c-section yesterday at 27 weeks. Things are as critical as they come and she could use all the prayers that others have to offer. Baby cinnamon's heart isn't fully functional and she has a few other major obstacles as well.

Please tell everyone you know to keep this family in your prayers and tell them to tell everyone they know. My friend has already lost stillborn twins and miscarried and I can't bear to think of her losing another baby. I would give anything to take this situation away from her. She is such a good person and I am really struggling with why this is happening to her and her husband who are currently the amazing parents of 3.5 year old twins. Please help them through this impossibly difficult time.

5 Comments:

At 9:23 PM , Blogger LutherLiz said...

Oh how scary. I will keep them all in my prayers.

 
At 8:24 AM , Blogger Emilie said...

I'm so sorry your friend has had to endure so much. I'll be sending prayers that the baby pulls through.

 
At 1:49 PM , Blogger EDH said...

K, I am so sorry to hear about this struggle for them. I have had the joy of meeting Gita and know what a lovely person she is! I'm adding them to our church's prayer list for services tomorrow. Much love & many prayers.

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

they are in our prayers.

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Barbara Marincel said...

How awful for them. Life can be so unfair. Of course I will keep them in my prayers.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home