Monday, January 14, 2008

Can't believe

That these babies have been out of my body for nearly an entire year


Disclaimer:
* Not the most flattering shot of me (but few are really) and feel free to excuse the shot of my brother-in-law's ass in the background.

L to R we have Noel, Mairin, and Ewan

Here we are in our special feeding table (yes, a special order item):



They will be 1 on January 25th, though somehow in my mind I still have until their due date of April 10th. It makes me a little sad that we are hitting this mark.

I have a lot of other holiday-esque photos to post later. I am so happy that our Mac is fixed and more so that we were covered and didn't have to pay $700 some dollars. Yikes!

6 Comments:

At 5:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, wee triplets!! Ewan looks just like Eddie. The rest you obviously adopted from somewhere.
The three of them at the feeding table is making me laugh every time I look at it.

 
At 5:51 PM , Blogger Emilie said...

Cute - it looks like you're running a little daycare with that table!

I just hit 29 weeks today, and I keep thinking, if this baby were born this week, he'd be the same age that yours were when they were born. I remember how tiny and fragile they were. Now they're little chunks!

 
At 8:47 PM , Blogger LutherLiz said...

Oh they are so cute. It must have been an amazing year (assuming you ever got enough sleep to remember it).

I too love the table. I was wondering if the "trough" method of feeding may be the easiest with all those babies, but the table is probably much more civil!

 
At 1:16 PM , Blogger Soupy said...

GORGEOUS kiddos and love the table - Chris was giggling when I showed it to him.
Hard to believe they'll be 1 years old - and OMG, I didn't realize their due date was Keif's actual BDAY! Weird! LOL

 
At 1:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that table!! How awesome!

I can't wait to see the birthday pictures! Happy birthday to the Terrific Trio!!!

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Marketing Mama said...

They are so adorable. I love it that you are in the picture, too! The table is great! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home