Thursday, March 15, 2007

HOLY CRAP!!!

We are bringing all 3 babies home tomorrow!!!

Yes, that's right folks.

All 3 babies.

Tomorrow.

Maybe we will swing by the liquor store on the way home? Kidding. Kidding. Don't go reporting us to child and family services.

Not sure we are really ready for this but can we really ever be ready?

Hopefully Quinn continues to be excited about his brothers and sister. I feel bad that his universe is about to explode. I only hope he will eventually enjoy bossing around his minions.

Wish us luck on this crazy journey we are about to begin.

I will continue to keep everyone updated as best as possible.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 PM , Blogger Lauri said...

Kerry, Congratulations! I am a mom of triplets who are now 20...yes, you will be challenged but please stay connected with those of us who know what you are experiencing. You can do it, I promise.....you have experienced an amazing gift from God....what a wonderful ride you will have. I would do it again in a second.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home