Monday, October 16, 2006

Well, it's official...

We got the final full chromosome reports back for all 3 babies and first off let me say how thankful we are that they are all completly normal (well I guess that is relative with us being the parents). I can also now say with 100% certainty that we will be welcoming into the world:

1 GIRL and
2 BOYS

I now just have to wait to meet them, and this becomes harder by the day. I would prefer they be well-done and not rare though.

So... this is what it feels like to simultaneously have 2 vaginas, 2 penises, and 4 balls.

Weird.

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM , Blogger Soupy said...

YAY! How exciting! Congratulations and wow, that would be SOOOO COOL to feel all that inside you! LOL
Good luck as this progresses!

 
At 9:40 PM , Blogger Barbara Marincel said...

I'm so glad all of your little ones are okay!! YAY!!!

You hyper-sexed little redhead, you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home