Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What a glorious day!!!

Triplet B is absolutely normal (well with at least 95% certainty)!!!

Triplet B is also a GIRL!!!

We won't know the other 2 sexes until we get the full results back in about 7-10 days, but I can wait that long to know. I am just so relieved that we are not forced with having to make a decision we would have to live with the rest of our lives.

Thank you to everyone that keep us in their prayers. It meant so much to me to have the support.

Now on to names...

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM , Blogger EDH said...

Thank the good Lord!

I guess since one (at least) is a girl, the names Huey, Duey, and Louie are out...

I sent you an e-mail. :)

 
At 12:36 PM , Blogger LutherLiz said...

Hooray!

I'm so thrilled that Baby B is okay!

And as far as names, just don't make them rhyme: No Candy, Mandy and Andy or anything like that :)

 
At 8:07 PM , Blogger Emilie said...

I'm so happy to hear this ... so happy for you and Eddy!

 
At 11:30 AM , Blogger Monkeymama said...

For some reason I've been on the verge of tears all day, so of course reading this post put me over the edge! I'm so happy for you all!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home