Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Today is either going to be really good or really bad

Today is the day we are supposed to hear preliminary genetic results on triplet B. I have been so sick to my stomach for the past 2 days waiting to know if we should celebrate or grieve. So if we hear back that everything initially came back good, meaning no lethal abnormalities were found, that is 95% reliable. If it comes back bad, meaning they found something, it is 99% accurate. We will get the full results for all babies (including the sexes) in about 7-10 days.

I feel so helpless about this- there is nothing I can do and I hate that feeling, having no power over some things in my life. I am sure God has a greater plan for us, I have to keep telling myself that, but I really hope it involes triplets and not twins as a consolation.

I am driving myself nuts here waiting for the phone to ring. I think I might just go to Target and kill some time...

Will fill everyone in when I hear the news. Keep your fingers crossed.

2 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger LutherLiz said...

fingers and toes! We're praying for you guys! Let us know what the news is.

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Monkeymama said...

Prayers for you guys, little B in particular.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home