Thursday, August 24, 2006

Wonder of wonders, miracle of miracles

I will share a secret with all of you. I am finally PG again (just over 7 weeks)!!!

Not only that, but I am PG with TWINS!!!

*and to think I was just about to start fertility drugs (Clomid) because my OB and I didn't think I was ovulating*

We found out last Thursday at our first ultrasound but we couldn't see too much then (just what possibly looked like 2 heartbeats). We had another one today and the babies hearts were both beating away: one at 136 bpm and the other at 130 bpm, and they are both measuring the same size so that is very good. It is just the most miraculous thing that could of happened after we lost our baby girl in February and I am taking it as a sign from God. I was so angry with God after we lost the baby, so much so that I almost completely turned away from him. Eddy and I both see this as a very significant sign from God and it makes me feel so good. I also feel much better about this pregnancy than I did our last. My OB has been wonderful and is really monitoring me closely. I get to go back in 2 weeks to get another u/s just so I can see the babies again before I have my appointment with my OB on Sept. 18.

I know I am still fairly early in this pregnancy and could really use all of the spare thoughts, prayers, and vibes everyone has. We want these babies SO much. I will post our u/s pictures later...

6 Comments:

At 9:42 PM , Blogger LutherLiz said...

Kerry,
You know how thrilled Chris and I are for you, Eddy and Quinn. It is a miracle and I can't think of a family who deserves it more! I'll keep up the prayers.

P.S. Can I babysit? :)

 
At 8:30 AM , Blogger EDH said...

Thank goodness you said something. I was bursting over here!! :P

We're so excited for you. My mom always says, "Never give up. God is faithful." And I believe it.

 
At 9:18 AM , Blogger EDH said...

P.S. You're going to have to change your journal title... ;)

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger Monkeymama said...

Oh my, I'm literally crying tears of joy here and I'm not one to do that. I'm SO happy for you.

 
At 5:43 PM , Blogger Soupy said...

Kerry
I know we don't know each other, but reading this post made me literally tear up with tears of JOY for you! I can't even imgagine the depths of your emotions after what you've been thru - however, God is good and I'm so thrilled for you and your family.
Congratulations!
best wishes

Carrie from life in the soupbowl
:O)

 
At 11:17 AM , Blogger Emilie said...

Kerry, I haven't seen your blog for a while ... so I was glad to see you post this wonderful, amazing, miraculous news! I've been wanting to shout from the rooftops, I'm so happy for you!

Here to health and happiness until April ...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home