Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Holy f-ing sh!t

So we go to our latest ultrasound yesterday, just so I could get another peek at the twins before my appt. on the 18th. Eddy decided to meet me there from work because he has been really nervous since I got PG (due to us losing the baby in Feb.); I told him I had a good feeling and it was fine if he didn't come. For once, thank God he didn't listen to me. Now I had to have a full bladder before I got there which is no easy task. Doreen (our sonographer) found the twins right away and immediately we saw the 2 beating hearts. She zoomed in to measure baby A and get a heart rate which all looked great. Then she starts to zoom in to baby B and she is taking more time, really moving the probe around on my extremely full bladder, and then she says, "ummm... I think I see 3 heartbeats!" I think I told her to, "'shut up. That is not possible". Well apparently it is possible and we are having triplets... naturally which is like an insane statistical anomaly. This is absolute insanity and it hasn't even really begun to sink in yet. We prayed so hard for *a* baby and now God has given us three! I think he has a wacky sense of humor.

Triplets???

Triplets!!!

6 Comments:

At 9:35 AM , Blogger LutherLiz said...

OMG! Kerry that is shocking yet wonderful news. I'm sure it must be a huge shock for you guys (who thinks about having triplets naturally!) But I know that you and Eddy will be able to thrive with them! And Quinn will be an amazing big brother! Congratulations!

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger LutherLiz said...

P.S. If I can help in anyway, please ask. I'm willing to if you need. I think you'll have your hands full after all!

 
At 11:07 AM , Blogger EDH said...

Yippee! You're going to have four children!!!! :) And I can't think of anyone better suited for this grand adventure. Congrats, Mom!

 
At 9:36 AM , Blogger JanuaryJuly said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. I was wondering if you would do me a HUGE favor and email me at JennySabetti@gmail.com when you have a moment. I would like to ask you a (very personal) question about your m/c in February. I'm in MN as well. Thanks!
Jennifer

 
At 11:00 AM , Blogger Emilie said...

What an amazing development, Kerry! I'll be praying for a healthy pregnancy, and please let us know if we can do anything to help you out. :)

This is going to blow Quinn's mind, huh?

 
At 3:29 PM , Blogger Soupy said...

HOLY COW!
that is just simply AMAZING! I've got CHILLS reading this!
GOOD LUCK, mama! wowowowowow is all I can say!
can't wait to hear/read about this...........
:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home