Friday, April 13, 2007

Brave New World





Here they are leaving the NICU- the only home they have known thus far.





Here they are hanging at home



Mairin looking at mommy





They definitely have a sense of knowing each other and seem to "speak" to each other in weird alien-like squeeks. I could sit and watch them interact for hours.






However... the special big brother is exceptionally high on life these days and always performing for us all.





Quinn is doing so well. He really loves the babies and seems to have a nurturing quality about him. He always wants to kiss and hold the babies. It melts my heart.

8 Comments:

At 9:59 PM , Blogger kristine said...

kerry - they are all so adroable! all 4 of them!! :) i always check to see if you have had the time to update! i bet it feels great to be home!

 
At 12:22 PM , Blogger Emilie said...

Oh, Kerry, this melts my heart ... to see your beautiful babies and hear how well Quinn has taken to his new big-brother role. And how amazing that the triplets communicate with each other like that. I've been wondering how things were going and am glad to see this great post! I'm looking forward to hearing more.

 
At 2:27 PM , Blogger LutherLiz said...

Kerry I was hoping to hear an update soon. The babies are so precious (Quinn too!). I can't wait to hear more about everything. I hope you've managed to get some sleep in the last few weeks!

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger littleangelkisses said...

Oh your children, all of them are beautiful! I know how exciting the day they come home is. Congratulations to your whole family! I'm in awe!

 
At 11:53 AM , Blogger Monkeymama said...

It is so good to hear an update.

The babies and Quinn are so beautiful!!

 
At 9:27 AM , Blogger Barbara Marincel said...

Oh, how sweet! I've been waiting anxiously for some pictures of your wee ones. They are so darling, and so is Quinn--thanks for the update!

 
At 9:04 AM , Blogger Nissa Nicole said...

Hi Kerry - I'm Monkeymama's sister-in-law and I come by once in awhile to read about your adventures.

I just wanted to drop you a comment to say that it is fantastic everything worked out for you and your family. All three of your little ones are absolutely gorgeous and I wish you and your family all the best of luck for the energetic future to come!

 
At 6:53 PM , Blogger Kristie said...

They are so precious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home