Monday, May 28, 2007

A day in the life with triplets and a 2 year old

This pretty much sums up a normal day for me:



















SERIOUSLY!!! ???

Qui, c'est vrai.

I am so in love with Quinn and the babies. I wondered if I would be able to love the babies as much as I love Quinn. The good news is that your capacity to love seems exponential. I am so deliriously happy I cannot get over it. Sure it might be sheer exhaustion talking, but things really seem to be going well. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be (not that it is easy) and I am finding joy in the smallest of things. Not to sound like a bible-banger or anything, but I really think God gave us these babies for a reason and must have thought I could handle it.

It's like a fricking Rodgers and Hammerstein musical around here with a lot of the lyrics revolving around barf and baby poop with the occasional getting urinated upon chorus.































4 Comments:

At 6:24 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

what incredibly beautiful children!

 
At 7:01 PM , Blogger EDH said...

Ah, so cute! They are all just beautiful. I am so happy to hear you are doing well. I think of you often! E-mail me when (if) you get a chance and let me know when might be a good time to call - I'd love to chat with you!

And by the way, those crib sheets are adorable!

 
At 6:23 PM , Blogger Marketing Mama said...

All of your children are so cute, I love the pictures!!! :)

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Buchanan Boys (and girl) said...

I love you.
I love you and your babies.
I love you, your babies, and Quinn.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home