Monday, December 29, 2008

Blog address change

Obviously if you are reading this you have been made aware that I changed my blog address yet again, by Eddy's bidding... and if you know me, you know I always do what I am told haha. He was all concerned that by using our last name, some total nutter might suss out exactly where we live and come kidnap one or all four of our children, or some mix thereof. Ah hello?? Don't you think I was hoping someone would do exactly that? Might have to resort to auctioning them off to the highest bidder now, or renting them out to holiday parties, bar mitzvahs, birthdays, what have you...

Okay, so it makes sense and makes me a good and obedient wife at the same time, a win/win!

2 Comments:

At 7:06 AM , Blogger kristine said...

I guess it makes sense. David was just saying to me the other night that I should go back and get rid of things that could reveal too much information about us - because he "heard some things" and doesn't "want them to happen to us, too" Ok, ok.

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Barbara Marincel said...

I'm sure that you are always a good, dutiful, and obedient wife. Um, yeah.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home