Saturday, January 03, 2009

Quinn's male bonding

Tomorrow afternoon Quinn, Eddy, and Eddy's father are going to the Vikings playoff game. Don't ask me who they are playing as I have no idea, but I am thrilled to potentially have a few hours of a semblance of quiet without Quinn asking what time it is every 2 minutes. He is big on the telling of time lately, and working out how long things take. I can safely tell you that it doesn't take long to become annoying, but of course I cannot tell him that and crush his little spirit that thirsts for knowledge. Just hoping he doesn't come home with his face or chest painted tomorrow, though I believe we are safe as Eddy is not that big of a Vikings fan... perhaps if it were the Bears?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM , Blogger kristine said...

Very cute! Did they have a good time? Did he come home with a purple and gold mohawk?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home